19.4.16

HOW TO KNIT 2: BIND OFF, PURL STITCH & STOCKINETTE STITCH

Hi! How are you today? I hope you'll be fine. In my case, I'm a bit happier than last weeks. There were no real reasons for being upset: my new blog was working well, my YouTube channel too, I have new followers, and I can speak with new and nice people. But I wanted to make so many things with so little organization that I ended up loosing my control. In fact, I have forgotten my vital habits: knitting, sewing, meditating and practicing yoga. Consequence: I was going crazy and too much stressful. So, last weekend, after some hours feeling sorry, I decided to bring a bit of order to my blog and go back to my lovely habits.

I needed to get things in order because once the blog was on, I could realize that many of you are more interested in sewing than knitting or vice versa. I understand both crafts as a unique hobby-lifestyle, but if I want to teach them I need a clearer method. So, I'll post as follows from now on:
  • Blog post days: remain the same, Tuesdays and Thursdays.

  • Tuesdays, the knitters' day: blog posts and video tutorials about knitting will be published on that day of the week.

  • Thursdays, the sewers' day: blog posts and video tutorials about sewing will be published on that day of the week.

  • One week per month approximately: on Tuesdays I'll write more deeply about the benefits of making our own clothes. On Thursdays I'll publish a video about my knitting and sewing projects in progress (this idea makes me so happy ^-^).

  • Weekly newsletter: it'll be sent on Fridays and will consists of the last two posts about knitting one week, and about sewing the following one. If you are not subscribed yet, you can try. I think you will enjoy some special videos I'm preparing just for subscribers. Besides, you'll receive Marie Feliz updates without any effort.
According to my new organization, today is a knitters' day. So here you are my last 3 video tutorials about knitting for beginners. Remember that last videos were about casting on, knit stitch, and garter stitch. Today we are going to learn how to bind off stitches, purl stitch and stockinette stitch. If you need some help, please contact me through the comments field or on YouTube. Come on and get your needles on! We will make an easy project very soon to practice more.
LEARN HOW TO KNIT VIDEO TUTORIALS #2
BIND OFF

PURL STITCH

STOCKINETTE STITCH

See you on Thursday!

Thank you for reading - watching, and have a great day <3

No hay comentarios: