14.4.16

HOW TO KNIT 1: CAST ON, KNIT STITCH & GARTER STITCH

Today we are going to learn how to knit from the beginning. The first video tutorials of my YouTube channel are ready! They are about long tail casting on, Knit stitch and garter stitch. They are short and simple, or so I hope. If you have any question, please use the comments field below. I'll be happy to help you. Be patient with yourself if you don't get the same result. Take your time and practice. Your hands will memorize all the movements until they get softer but firm enough.

Note: I'm a right-handed person and knit Continental Style. That's why I pick the working yarn on left hand. On the contrary, English Style consists of throwing the yarn on right hand. I use 23 cm needles for these video tutorials.
LEARN HOW TO KNIT VIDEO TUTORIALS #1
LONG TAIL CAST ON

KNIT STITCH

GARTER STITCH

See you on Tuesday!

Thank you for watching and reading. Have a great day <3

No hay comentarios: