17.5.16

HOW TO KNIT 4: K2TOG, SSK, YO & LACE

Last week I posted about one of my favorite knitting stuff: lace. Today, I'd like to share with you my passion. Do you dream about having a beautiful lace knitted piece on your handmade wardrobe? Have you ever tried to knit lace but the experience wasn't very nice? Would you like to master lace knitting? In the following 4 video tutorials I explain the basic stitches (K2tog, SSK and YO) and how they work together (I speak that time). If you still have any question, please write a comment below. I'll answer as soon as possible. There we go!
LEARN HOW TO KNIT - VIDEOTUTORIALS #4
KNIT 2 STITCHES TOGETHER - K2TOG (right slanting decrease)

SLIP SLIP KNIT - SSK (left slanting decrease)

YARN OVER - YO (visible increase)

LACE BASICS (without tears :)

Remember that we are going to practice all we have learnt in How to knit serie of my YouTube channel. A beautiful knitting pattern for beginners is coming soon! Stay tunned!

See you next Tuesday!

Thank you for reading (and watching!) and have a nice day <3

No hay comentarios: